Teaching and Academic Experience
She has been involved in teaching of MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), DM (Neonatology) and undergraduate (M.B.B.S.) students, including taking lectures, supervising teaching activities such as seminars and case discussions and guiding in research projects. She has also taken many invited lectures and written chapters as part of her teaching effort: also regularly presented interesting cases and studies in meetings of Delhi Branch of NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive & Child Health of India), Association of Gynaecologists & Obstetricians of Delhi (AOGD) and DESPAT. She has extensive experience in participating in clinicopathological meetings, caesarean and perinatal audits and maternal mortality discussions in the department. She has also assisted and guided many MD students in their thesis projects.
- Talk on ALL India Radio, New Delhi in April 2004 on “Abortions”.
- Talk on “Medical abortion Research at AIIMS” in the Golden Jubilee Symposium on Cutting Edge Technology in Reproductive Health held at AIIMS, New Delhi on 10 – 13 August 2006.
- Case presentation and discussion on Chorioangioma Placenta in the CME on “Congenital Malformations: Maternal - Fetal Management” at AIIMS, New Delhi on 17 Nov 2006.
- Talk on “Contraception following medical abortion” in the “Experts Meet on Medical Methods of Abortion” organized by Family Planning Association of India on 9 December 2006 at Mumbai.
- Public Health Talk on “Woman Health” at Fastrac Kids School, Gurgaon and Clubhouse of The South Close, Nirvana Country, Gurgaon.
- Radio talk on 107.8FM on Non Scalpel Vasectomy.
- Awareness talk on "Women Wellness" at Women Energisers forum: August 2013 - Brainstorming issues related to women's reproductive health and an interactive session with women enterpreuners.
- Awareness on "Cervical cancer Awareness" at Women Homemakers: August 2013 - Discussed the importance of screening for cervical cancer in women who are sexually active and how safe sexual practices can avoid you from future reproductive tract infections and viral warts.
- Talk on “Women's Health” at G Business Club: September 2013 -What is it should be looked for and screened in a woman who is 40 years and above? A young adult new age woman.
- Talk on Women Wellness for "International Women's Day" for MakeMyTrip.com: March 2014 - To create awareness on preventive measures for women for a better future and healthy life in collaboration.
- Women Health Update for women employees on the occasion of International Women's Day at ZS Associates: March 2014 - Complimentary specialised health talk in collaboration with Apollo Gurgaon.
- Invited as a Gynecologist Expert on the occasion of Women’s Day 9th March at Epicentre, Gurgaon at The Cradle (An Apollo Hospital's Group): March 2014 - for Women’s Week Celebrations.
- Invited as a Woman Wellness Expert to judge the “Most Aware Mom on Woman Health” at Mother’s Pride Baby Show: March 2014.
- Invited as a Networking Expert at www.mompreneursindia.com: April 2014 - For an online event "Beat The Monday Morning Blues" to coach and guide women enterpreneurs for their business and discuss the topic "Networking: Why is there so much buzz around it?".
- Online content marketing for healthcare website on facebook at www.health-niche.com: January 2014 - May 2014
- Social Media Coach for Facebook & Linkedin at Neurointervention India: January 2014 - Present.
- Early programming and fetal origin of adult disease with Abbott India: April 2014.
- Interactive Talk on Menopausal Health at Gynan Punj Ladies Club, SouthCity2, Gurgaon.
- Expert talk on “Prevention of Urinary Tract Infection” in females on 30.5.14 in collaboration with Pee Buddy.
Reviewer for Obstetrics & Gynecology Journals
- Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics
- International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Fertility & Sterility
- Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology Research (JOGR)
- Journal of Turkish German Gynecological Association
- Indian Journal of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Journal of Clinical Medicine
- International Journal of Urogynecology & Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
- Journal of Gynaecological Surgery
- Saudi Medical Journal
- Journal of Medical Case Reports
Chapter in books
- Suneeta Mittal, Nupur Kothari. Pregnancy complications and miscarriage due to maternal TORCH infections. Chapter in book on “Congenital Intrauterine TORCH infections” by Dr Deepika Deka. 2004; 5: 73-81.
- Suneeta Mittal, Nupur Gupta. Current Issues with Pill Usage p27-31 in the FOGSI FOCUS titled ‘The Modern Pill’, 2006.
- Suneeta Mittal, Nupur Gupta, Pakhee Aggarwal. Combined Injectable Contraceptives. FOGSI publications (JAYPEE). 2006 Ed: Mandakini Parihar, Ashwini Bhalerao-Gandhi.
- Suneeta Mittal, Nupur Gupta. Anemia in Pregnancy: Modern Aspects of Diagnosis and Therapy. Practical Cases in Obstetrics & Gynecology (JAYPEE) 2007 Ed p 26- 52 : Kanan Yelikar.
- Nupur Gupta, Renu Misra. Caesarean Section. Ian Donald’s Practical Obstetric Problems. In Misra R. Eds. Asian edition. 6th Ed. BI Publication. 2006; 547-569.
- Mittal S, Gupta N. Vaginal birth after caesarean section. Daftary S. BI Publications 2009.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI), Life Member.
- Association of Obstetrics & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD), Life Member.
- International Consortium on Medical Abortion (ICMA), Life Member.
- Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (DGES), Life Member.
- National Association of Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI), Life Member.
- Member International College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (MICOG) 2010 January.