Administrative Experience and Organizational skills
She has been involved in handling administrative work in the departments including work of resident doctors, store management and directing the technical staff. Also a part of the organizing committee of following conferences:
- Association of Physicians of India Conference (APICON) held at Jaipur, 21- 25 Jan 2001.
- Consortium on National Consensus for Medical abortion in India (organized by WHO-CCR in Human reproduction) on 6-8 March 2003 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- National Workshop on Networking of WHO-CCR in Reproductive Health & Training of Trainers in Emergency contraception on 22-23 July 2003 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Hysteroscopy Workshop cum Training at AIIMS, 10-11 Jan 2004.
- National Consensus for Expanding Access To Emergency Contraception organized by WHO CCR in Human reproduction, AIIMS, New Delhi on 12 February 2005.
- Symposium on “Advances in techniques of vaginal hysterectomy” at AIIMS, New Delhi on 21 May 2005.
- CME on improving Doctor patient relationship at Board Room, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 3rd Orientation Training in Emergency Contraception for Health Care Providers, National CME in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Golden Jubilee Symposium on Cutting Edge Technology in Reproductive Health held at AIIMS on 10 – 13 August 2006.
- CME on “Congenital malformations: Maternal - Fetal Management” at AIIMS, New Delhi on 17 Nov 2006.
- First Annual Conference of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists’ Society at Moolchand Medcity, New Delhi from 13 – 15 April 2007.
- Launch of “Twelve by Twelve Initiative” Targeting Anemia Eradication During Adolescence” at AIIMS, New Delhi on 23.4.07.
- Launch of IVF Facility at AIIMS, New Delhi in Feb 08.
- Consortium on National Consensus for Medical abortion in India, Strategies and Guidelines for Safe Second Trimester Abortion in India (organized by WHO-CCR in Human reproduction) on 29-30 Jun 2008 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Practical Training Workshop on Essentials of Research Methods in reproductive Health at AIIMS, New Delhi from 1-4 July 2008.
Active participation in programs on Reproductive Health
- As a Research Officer in a WHO funded research project in our department on issues related to use of misoprostol in second trimester medical abortion. I have also participated in development of medical abortion guidelines for first trimester at our institute.
- In the team focusing on endoscopic treatment of adnexal masses, ectopic pregnancy in the present era of evolving minimally invasive surgery.
- In the team focusing on endoscopic management of carcinoma cervix and endometrium in the field of gynaecological oncology.
- In the development of a new technique for vaginal reconstruction using surgicel (oxidized cellulose) in patients with Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser Syndrome.
- In the team planning to evaluate role of manual vacuum aspiration versus electric vacuum aspiration after preabortion ripening with misoprostol.