She has participated in various community and national programs (Cervical cancer awareness) (Immunisation programs including pulse polio campaigns) during her graduate and post-graduate years. Also has participated in public health programs such as immunization camps, blood donation camps and public health teaching programs on safe abortion and fertility regulation. It has also included visit to rural health center during my internship and participated in clinics for villagers, local rural health surveys, school health program and maternal & child health schemes. As member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of India) and AOGD (Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi), she has participated in teaching programs for public and general Gynecologists.
Endoscopy Workshop and Training
- Junior Consultant at workshop in AMASICON 2005 (Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India): The Inaugural International Conference -cum-Live Workshop of the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India on 18-20 March 2005 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- EISE (Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education) at New Delhi on 12-13 August 2005 on Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic hands on training experience.
- Endoscopy Workshop at 49th All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Kochi, Kerela on 5 January 2006.
- Women’s Health Initiative Training Program on Gynecological Endoscopy held at AIIMS, New Delhi from 1 – 14 May 2006 and 3-13 August 2009.
- XVIII FIGO World Congress Pre-Congress Laparoscopic/Hysteroscopic Workshop held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 3-4 November 2006
Medical Abortion Research and Guidelines
- Consortium on National Consensus for Medical abortion in India (organized by WHO-CCR in Human reproduction) on 6-8 March 2003 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Consortium on National Consensus for Medical abortion in India, Strategies and Guidelines for Safe Second Trimester Abortion in India (organized by WHO-CCR in Human reproduction) on 29-30 Jun 2008 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
High Risk Pregnancy
Contraception and family planning